Photo credit: Julie Smart, Aug 2020
Nature Documentary Filmmaking Course
Like the sound of documentary and wildlife film-making but never had the chance to try it? Already a film or photo buff and want to hone your skills? Just fancy giving something new a go this Summer?
If you’re aged 13-18 and live in or near King’s Lynn, come along to our taster session on the 9th of August 11am – 3pm to meet the team, and see if it’s the right project for you. This taster session is currently full but you can sign up to our waiting list through the form below!
We’ve teamed up with Norfolk Wildlife trust to make this free 5 day course running from 16-20 August. Over the course of the week, you will work with filmmakers from Reel Connections to:
- Meet new people
- Gain experience in filmmaking/photography
- Develop skills to add to CVs and applications
- Get transport and lunch included
- Make your own nature film!
Sound good? Then book your place for our taster day on 9th of August now.
- A bus will be provided from King’s Lynn to Roydon Common for the taster day and course, or we can cover travel expenses within 30 miles
- Free lunch will be provided
- If you have any questions send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just DM us on Instagram